1. Home
  2. /
  3. Tools
  4. /
  5. Li-ion Batteries & Chargers
  6. /
  7. 18V Li-ion Batteries
  8. /
  9. Bosch 18V 4.0Ah Battery And Charger Starter Kit – Gal 18V-40 / Gba 18V 4.0Ah

Bosch 18V 4.0Ah Battery And Charger Starter Kit – Gal 18V-40 / Gba 18V 4.0Ah

SKU: 1600A01BA2


Ideal Starter Kit
Intelligent Regulated Dual-Mode Charging
Error And Battery Status Indicator
Coolpack – Heat Is Removed Faster
For Bosch Li-Ion Batteries On 18V Platform
6 Year Warranty
in stock

Request Price Match

Please include full website address



Bosch 4.0Ah Battery and Charger Pack Includes:
1 x Bosch 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery, GBA 18V 4.0AH
1 x Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, GAL 18V-40
The Bosch 4.0Ah battery and charger pack is an ideal starter kit for a variety of applications.

The GAL 18V-40 has a charging current of 4.0 amperes and features intelligent regulated dual-mode charging – the first 80% of charge is fast, remaining 20% in long-life mode to prolong the life of the battery. The compact and modern design features an error indicator and battery status indicator of charging mode.

The Bosch 18V 4.0Ah battery features COOLPACK technology, reducing heat build-up in cells and prolonging the battery life.

  • Optimised Charging Speed: GAL 18V-40 can charge Bosch 18V 4.0Ah in 1 hour
  • COOLPACK: reduces heat build up in the cells for longer battery life
  • Compatible: Suitable for all Bosch Li-Ion batteries on the 18V platform

18 V battery with 4.0 Ah capacity for extended runtime and fast charger

  • 18 V 4.0 Ah battery with extended runtime for all 18 V class tools
  • Extremely fast charging speed for all 18 V batteries, charging a standard 18 V 4.0 Ah battery to 80% in only 48 minutes
  • Compatible since 2008: all of our batteries are compatible with new and existing Bosch Professional tools in the same voltage class.
0/5 (0 Reviews)
Battery voltage 18 V
Cell type Li-Ion
Weight (battery) 619 g
Battery charging voltage 14.4 – 18 V
Charge current 4 A
Charg. time at bat. cap. 4.0 Ah (80%/100%) approx. 48/65 min
Weight (charger) 550 g
Battery 1 capacity 4 Ah