The CIGWELD WeldSkill 180 AC/DC is a compact and light weight 12kg TIG Inverter that has the added flexibility and portability of a 10 Amp plug to manoeuvre easily around your workshop. In TIG mode the unit has all the features required to customise your welding preferences – High Frequency (HF), Up/Down Slope, Pre/Post Flow, 2T/4T Trigger Function, Spot Mode and Gas Purge for AC or DC TIG welding.In Stick mode the 180 AC/DC features VRD, Anti-Stick and Hot Start and can weld with up to 3.2mm electrodes.
What You Get:
- Cigweld W1PK9185 3 IN 1 WELDSKILL 185 MIG/TIG/MMA Single Phase Inverter Welder Pack:
- 1 x E-180 MIG Torch with Euro Connection, 3m
- 1 x Twistlock Electrode Holder with 3m Lead
- 1 x CutSkill Argon Regulator/Flowmeter
- 1 x Work Clamp with 3m Lead
- 1 x Shielding Gas Hose Assembly, 3m
- 4 x Feed Rolls:
- 0.8/0.9mm Flux Cored (Fitted)
- 0.8/0.9mm V Groove
- 1 x Contact Tip: 0.8mm (Fitted)
- 1 x Cigweld W1008185 3 IN 1 WELDSKILL 185 MIG/TIG/MMA Single Phase Inverter Welder
- 1 x Cigweld 454337 WeldSkill Auto-Darkening Essential Welding Helmet
- 1 x Cigweld 646755 WeldSkill Heavy Duty Gloves (Large)
- 1 x Cigweld 646764 WeldSkill Magnetic Clamp – Medium
Cigweld W1008185 3 IN 1 WELDSKILL 185 MIG/TIG/MMA Single Phase Inverter Welder:
- The WeldSkill 185 offers the many benefits of a professional welding machine in a compact, portable, easy to use and affordable self-contained single-phase welding inverter
- Ideal for welders who want to do light fabrication, maintenance and repairs or DIY around the home without compromising on quality or safety
- Capable of performing MIG (FCAW/GMAW), Stick (MMAW) and Lift TIG (GTAW) welding processes, the WeldSkill 185 is backed by a 2-year warranty and fitted with a 10 Amp plug, meaning you can plug it into any standard 10amp power point and get welding
- MIG, STICK, TIG Welding Inverter
- Plug & Play – runs on any 10 Amp power point
- Digital Amperage and Voltage Meters
- SGT250 Spool Gun Compatible
- Designed specifically for the home handyman/tradesman
Cigweld 454337 WeldSkill Auto-Darkening Essential Welding Helmet:
- The new WeldSkill Essential Helmet is the perfect entry-level helmet for those DIY welders on a budget who don’t want to sacrifice safety
- 2 Sensor Auto-darkening variable shade 9-13 filter lens
- The 94mm x 36mm ADF viewing area ensures easy vision of your workpiece.
- Medium Impact Rating.
- This welding helmet complies with the medium impact requirements outlined in AS/ NZS 1337:2010.
- High-Speed Reaction Time.
- Adjustable Sensitivity and Delay.
- This welding helmet shell complies with AS/NZS1337:2010.
- The auto-darkening filter lens complies with AS/NZS1338.1:2012
Cigweld 646755 WeldSkill Heavy Duty Gloves (Large):
- With a full sock lining for maximum comfort, and the highest quality leather, the Weldskill Heavy Duty
- Welding Gloves will protect you from high heat output applications and keep you welding longer than with standard, lightweight alternatives
- You can expect superior heat and abrasion resistance from this Heavy Duty option
- Heavy Duty welding gloves suitable for a wide range of welding applications
- Manufactured from high-quality leather for superior heat and abrasion resistance
- Kevlar stitching for increased durability
- Full sock lining for maximum comfort
Cigweld WG0909 0.9mm 0.9kg Weldskill Gasless Wire:
- Self-Shielded flux cored wire
- For single-pass applications only
- Versatile, all positional
- Excellent tolerance to joint misalignment or poor joint fit-up
- Smooth rippled fillets with good edge wetting
- Ideal for welding thin section mild and galvanised steels
Cigweld 646764 WeldSkill Magnetic Clamp – Medium:
- Multi-Angle Allows you multiple positions to hold your metal workpieces in place while welding
- Arrow Shape Gives you the exibility of 3 common holding angles: 45° / 90° / 135°
- Strong Magnetic Hold This strong magnet secures ferrous metals (such as steel) in place – allowing you to keep
- both your hands-free for welding accuracy
- Durability These holders are highly durable and made of heavy-duty construction for years of use.
- Use with Mild Steel:
- Pipe installation
- Marking off
- Hanging Applications
- Much more