The CIGWELD WeldSkill 170 Inverter is the big brother to the WeldSkill 130 Amp model. This unit is a 240 Volt single phase welding machine with increased output and duty cycles for more demanding applications Utilising advanced inverter technology, the unit offers superior arc characteristics on a range of welding electrodes from 2.0mm to 4.0mm diameter. The unit also features a DC lift TIG function that provides smooth starting and running characteristics across a broad range of applications.
Excellent arc characteristics for applications such as farm & handyman welding, handrails small site jobs, contractors etc.
- Fan Cooled improved duty cycle and welding performance.
- Over Temperature Cut out Protection
- Power source is suitable for 2.00mm, 2.5mm, 3.2mm and 4.0mm electrode sizes
- Australian Standards Compliance
- 1 Year Warranty
- WeldSkill 170 power source
- Electrode holder and 5m lead (fitted)
- Work clamp and 5m lead (fitted)
- Operating manual
- Tool Box.