With radical design cues inspired by our best-selling Sentinel™ A5O helmet, a brighter view, and enhanced color definition, the Savage A40 automatic welding helmet lets occasional and professional fabricators alike unleash a new world of welding and cutting performance.
ESAB Savage A40 (0700000490)
Savage A40’s lightweight shell comes with all-new adjustable headgear to provide exceptional comfort while protecting it from heat, sparks, and spatter – no matter the application.
CRAZY OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
We equipped Savage A40 with a 100 x 50mm viewing area for a wider field of vision and greater spatial awareness. Its 1/1/1/2 optical-class lens features our ultra-clear true-colour technology for increased weld pool clarity and enhanced definition.
The result? A bigger, better view.
With Savage A40, the sensitivity and delay controls inside the helmet allow for seamless setting adjustments. And Savage A40’s four light sensors provide faster auto-darkening response, especially when working out of position.
- External shade adjustment between DIN 9 and DIN 13 and an optical class of 1/1/1/2. Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside
- Four arc sensors for higher auto-darkening response
- Wider coverage and a larger viewing area of 100 x 50 mm (3.93 x 1.96 in.) that offers a wide field of vision and increased spatial awareness
- Sensitivity control is an adaptable feature useful when welding low amp TIG for better reaction to darker arc light
- Delay control enables the welder to set how long the lens stays dark after the welding arc stops. A short delay helps get the job done faster during tack welding, while a longer delay is useful for high amperage welding
- Externally activated Grind Button. Shade 4 Grind Mode
- True Color allows for a brighter view and enhanced colour definition
- Plasma Cutting
- Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- SMAW/MMA (Stick)
- GTAW (TIG)
- GMAW (MIG/MAG)
- PAW – Plasma Arc Welding