The Speedglas 9100XXi Air welding helmet with heavy-duty battery has the largest viewing area on the market (based on the total lens and side windows viewing area), side windows for peripheral vision and the most powerful arc detection currently available.
This system comes with the heavy-duty Adflo powered air welding respirator which provides the welder with continuous cool, clean air, keeping the welder protected and comfortable with a required minimum protection factor of 50.
With a range of unique features like a memory mode that remembers your most-used settings and an external grind button, the 9100XXi with the Adflo PAPR is a welding helmet built for the elite welder who requires respiratory protection.
The 507726HD comes with a heavy-duty battery which has an approximate battery run time of 12 hours as opposed to the standard Adflo PAPR which has an approximate battery run time of 8 hours.
Speedglas 9100XXi Air with Heavy-Duty Adflo PAPR Features & Benefits:
- Heavy-duty lithium-ion battery (up to 12 hours run time)
- New upgraded Adflo is super light with a rapid charge
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable airflow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory mode
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry-leading 1 amp
- High impact protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standard
- Speedglas 9100XXi Air Welding Helmet
- Complete Adflo system with Heavy-Duty Battery
- Premium carry bag
More Information on this welding helmet:
See colours and contours with crisp clarity through the new 9100XXi auto-darkening lens and set the welding helmet to remember your most frequently used welding settings with memory mode. With Auto-On, Set-and-Forget and One-Touch to Grind you never need to set your welding helmet again, simply press the external button to move between applications. The Speedglas 9100XXi Air with the Adflo Powered Air Welding Respirator provides respiratory protection compliant with Australian and New Zealand standards.
Since its launch, the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air respirator has become one of the most popular powered air respirators in the world. With its smart, compact design, the award-winning Adflo respirator is specifically designed to meet your welding needs.
The Adflo-powered air welding respirator has been upgraded to include a 40% lighter battery and rapid charge which allows you to charge your battery from 0-80% in approximately an hour.